HOW DOES SHIPPING WORK?
1. Shipping Cost
- Order over $100 for our FREE SHIPPING.
- $6.95 - Flat rate (US)
- $8.95 - Fast Shipping (the US Only)
- $7.95 - Worldwide Shipping - Average 7-10 business days, maximum 15 business days for some locations. (Tracking included for Free-shipping order)
- $4.95 - Non-Tracking number
2. Processing Time
3. Tracking Number
4. Shipping Restrictions
- After 1-2 days for us to complete your order process in our system, a tracking code email is sent to you automatically. It will be available online after 24-48 hours and show you the status: En Route to DHL eCommerce Center. (Not for Non-Track Service)
- Occasionally, the shipping carrier can lose an order. If the tracking number is still not working within a few days, please contact our customer service.
- Meanwhile, our factory partner in Vietnam will finish producing your item(s) and ship it out in processing time for transportation. Our delivery partner DHL/USPS... will deliver your package in the shipping time mentioned. You will receive shipping updated information by email once the parcel reaches to the DHL Center. (Not for Non-Track Service)
- Due to the impact of the pandemic at this time, the shipping line might be delayed 3-5 days than usual.
Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
- Minneapolis, MN:
Minnehaha Post Office 55406, Lake Street Post Office 55408, Powderhorn Post Office 55407, Industrial Post Office 55104
- Chicago, IL: Henry McGee Post Office 60615 and 60653, Ogden Park Post Office 60636, Englewood Post Office 60621, Wicker Park Post Office 60607
- La Mesa, CA: La Mesa Finance Station 91942
If you have any other queries, please feel free to email us.
We offer international shipping options too – no matter where you are, you can buy from us!